Im travelling in mali at the mo, off to see the dogons but struggling with remembering passwords, slow internet and french keyboards so now i dont have time to put in the proper post!
Sara's Place
Previous Posts
- It's funny, I'm starting to think about leaving th...
- Admittedly I wrote this a wee while back and then ...
- This week a bunch of us have decided to live off a...
- My it has been a long time. This is for a couple ...
- Sara's Place
- Two of my friends got married at the weekend. Thi...
- Well I’ve been home and now I’ve got back safely j...
- Sara's Place
- Well my work is really under way these days, been ...
- Just been on a little bit of a spontaneous holiday...
Tuesday, July 10, 2007

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home